Thursday, February 4, 2016

SlimFast VoxBox Review

I received the SlimFast VoxBox this past month. It came with 4 full sized snacks to try.

The first was the shake. This was a meal replacement shake with a ton of protein. I got the chocolate flavor and it was really good. It really curbed my hunger all morning and didn't feel the need to snack on anything else.
The next was a snack, the nutrition bar. This still had 10 grams of protein and not fattening. It was a good snack, but did not leave me very satisfied.
The last were bagged snacks, 100 calorie snack packs. I got sour cream and onion chips and cinnamon bun swirl crisps. I think these were my favorite from the box. They both were jam packed with flavor and it felt like I was eating much more than just 100 calories! Definitely buying these!
Overall, I would say the box full of SlimFast stuff was pretty good. I would have never have thought to have tried them before.


No comments:

Post a Comment