Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Ole Henriksen Power Bright VoxBox

I received the Ole Henriksen Power Bright VoxBox from Influenster. It came with the Power Bright, Professional Cleaning Sponge, Sheer Transformation, and Collagen Booster.

Power Bright-

Step 1 is a sugar glow polishing mask. Step 2 is a vitamin C concentrate cream. Step 3 is melting cleanser that you apply on top of step 2. There's an awesome tingling sensation as it starts to work. Leave it on for 15 minutes or so, then wash off. And bam: brighter face! Better skin! I really liked the outcome and smell.

Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster

I useually get a lot of acne and have some sun spots on my face, this serum helped my fce and didn't clog my pores.

Sheer Transformation

I used this at night and woke up with my face feeling smooth and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment