I received the Cycle Torch Night Owl USB Rechargeable Bike Light to test out end review. Overall, the light works really well. It's nice and bright for walking or biking at night.
Riding in the city and you want to be seen but also need to see the road? At the same time breaking the banks isn't your life goal? Night Owl may be the bike light you're looking for. It's super bright, USB operated, Means: forget about replacing batteries each week.
Also comes with a replaceable strap, so if it gets damaged or dirty just swap it out.
- 200 Lumens with 2 High Output LED.
- Universal Fit for all Handlebars and Easy Tool-less installation.
- Handlebar and helmet mountable. ( Helmet Mount not provided)
- 4 Working Modes. Hight - Med - Low - Flash
- IP65 Certified water resistant.
- Free Bonus Taillight included.
Powered with 1500mAh Li-pol Battery gives:
- 2 Hours - High
- 4 Hours - Med
- 10 Hours+ Low
- 20+ hours on Flash